Model Application [Details]
This is an application form for those who are interested in modelling for Tyler Grace Photography. We mainly focus on creating images which are very dark and serious in nature, but all tell a story. We also shoot fine art nude, fine art fashion, and other non-storytelling styles of photography on an increasing basis.
The storytelling images that we create are exhibited in galleries all around the world, published in magazines and are often entered into competitions.
– You do not have to have any modelling experience to be considered.
– This is not a part time/full time/casual job. It is just a chance to go out and create images whenever we are both available!
- Please share this application with your family and friends in case they are interested!
The First Round
The first round is the online application phase.
– During each online model search, and throughout the year as applications come in, a small number of potential models are selected to come through to the second round of the application process.
– Models who are selected to come through to the second round may be tried out for my main model team, or as a model for a specific project.
- This is an ongoing search, so there are no due dates for applicationss or specific acceptance notification dates, unless specified in social media posts.
– Only successful applicants will be notified.
The Second Round
If you are successful in the online application phase and are chosen to go through to the second round, I will contact you to organise an in-person meeting and test photo shoot
– During the meeting portion of the second round, we dicuss how my photo shoots work, the legalities, concepts and more of what is required of you as either a one-time model or a model on my main team. This usually takes upwards of 45 minutes
– The photo shoot portion of the second round is either done right after our initial meeting or on a seperate day, and will either involve creating a conceptual/storytelling photo, or doing a fine art nude or fine art fashion photo shoot, depending on which photo shoot styles that you have selected on the form.
– Feel free to bring someone along with you to the photo shoot if you feel more comfortable doing so.
– I will more often than not have a female assistant on photo shoots that we do together. My assistant may not be avaiilable for our initial meetings – Most of the time, you will have to do your own hair and makeup, although I have a set hair/makeup style that I usually go with for my images that isn’t too difficult to achieve.
Portfolio If you would like to see my portfolio, please visit me on any of these links: Website: http://tylergracephotography.com Facebook: http://facebook.com/TylerGracePhotography Instagram: http://instagram.com/TylerGracePhotography If you would like to see a small portion of my Implied/Artistic Nude portfolio, along with information on the different nudity styles, please visit: https://www.tylergracephotography.com/Nudity-Styles If you would like to add me as a friend on Facebook to see all my model search posts when I post them, please visit: http://facebook.com/tylergracetog Legal – Model release forms must be signed at every photo shoot. – If I choose for you to become a part of the model team, or to become a one-time model for a specific project, there is a seperate contract that must be signed. – You must be 18 years of age or older to take part in any styles involving nudity. – If you are under 18, please obtain your parents permission before completing this form and process. – If you are under 18, at least one parent or legal guardian must be present at all meetings and photo shoots. Payment For Models – Models will be paid a portion of the profits from any sales of prints of the images that we create together, as well as extra images for their portfolio. – As of March 2020, models will also recieve $50 per hour of shooting.
[wpforms id="936" title="false" description="false"]